Scurve and all

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Really great to converse with whatever you are.Probably just a
      machine from NSA. There, that should at least wake them up. It is not a
      profitable business defending modern thinking and I know we are
      considered ancient boars. It is more than the acedemic that propels
      this site. I often doubt there is any intellect left of our bent and
      broken intelligencia. I bail, I quit, I detest it and all but the
      breath that powers me. Please try me not, it is just all I am and my
      great want for each minute. Little molicules that force our actions,
      Try them ,hang them and screw all the petty responsibility. The great
      senator of the can and I plead guilty to everything. It is a general
      confession of fools because we all project that guilt, away from
      ourselves, at any bloke who refuses to duck. Do not bow your scented
      heads, blood smells the same for all. The agent waits to stop my
      involuntary conducts , a sting for all, a degradation for each and
      every one. More jails, more gods, more slobbering bureaucrats and then
      the silence of pure conflict. A fitting , degraded begin to labor
      day.So few of you actually worked it means nothing ,I salute you and
      all you never were. I want you in a matched pair to whatever death you
      can imagine. It will be worse than that, ask Schopenhour. Bill