Re: Personal Poll

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 13, 2007
      > When I first spoke and then wrote,
      > this is the criticism I received.

      Regretfully criticism is like politic. Unless you believe it is of
      merrit it is useless to you. I like critique when it confirms what I
      already am suspect of...of course not that it makes it true, or any
      more (or less) correct than it was before. It is as it one is sitting
      on a fence balanced by three helium baloons in each hand and he waits
      for some defect or flying debris to make a decision for him as to
      which side he should fall...

      > I hope you are well enough to be
      > interested in yourself with some intensity.

      Wait, was I sick?

      Knott Thatti Know