Reductive question

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007
      Knott got me again. he dares to doubt the existance of society. I like
      that because somebody needs to empty that slop bucket. Social
      scientists live without consequences in a sequestered community of
      theorists . There is seldom check on such theory as funding and
      political favor are usually in flux.
      My problem with this disordered theoretical scrap yard is that it rots
      and rusts while many think it to be operating in good order. In his
      simple and destructive way Bookdoc short circuits the whole software by
      obliterating the difference between 0 and 1. Blue clam red clam, what
      will you call yourself when there is no one to listen. It seem the
      dichotomy can live but what of this cuddley bunnie of society. Boil
      the bunny, steam its ears in a fine white sautee. Then pour the waxed
      sauce in the critters ear and record the howles for our grandchildren.
      We will call it Bookdoc Juice. Bill