I`ll be your huckleberry

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 12:44 PM
      I have been compairing the two recitations of the Dr Holiday part in
      Wyatt Earp and Gunfight at the OK Corall. Both are masterpiece
      proformancys And show doc as the great cynic of his time. I have seen
      one of the sheath knives he wore as self defense when engaged in
      oral surgery. He was well aware of hypnosis and some of his
      seemingly foolhearty tactics worked out to his advantage. I think his
      cynacism drove him away from the strain of dentistry. He decided to
      live off the scum and erradicate some as he coughed away his final
      years. His alliance with the law in supressing the cowboy gangs
      helped secure the west from hooligan barbarism. It is the directness
      with which these fighters addressed conflict that frightens and
      suprises. Wyatt drinks coffie and smokes cigars before a get down.
      Doc gets quiet and blasts an intense stare, kind of a freezing
      ray, that gives him an advantage. Then there is the ultra automated
      actions that are hard to explain but now we are beginning to
      understand . High energy states can be called up by accumulations of
      situations, the energy bends space time and magnitizes metals. This
      is a steady state until it is undermined by a perpindicular
      collision. Reality is that perpendicular that shatters our dreams and
      scares us into observations we would rather avoid. It was difficult
      for a tuburcular dentist to build a long term patient load so the
      traveling medicine show and saloon patron act was born. I`ll bet they
      had fun and when I go in the BUcket of Blood or The Number Ten, Or ,
      The Gold Pan, The Moose Head, Jo`s, Docs, Little Bills, The Landmark,
      I think of the hard core people who lived before. Bill