Re: [existlist] Re: Resistance is futile

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
      Susan said, >>"However, nothing stays the same."

      For change to be percieved it has to be contrasted against a changeless
      background.

      Sometimes I wonder if the laws of the Universe DO remain the same, and its
      only mans awareness that is changing

    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
        > Sometimes I wonder if the laws of the Universe DO remain the same, and its
        > only mans awareness that is changing

        Neither, I would say.

        WS

      • Susan Kalior
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
          In the perception of time and space, lost and found exist.
          Outside of time and space, can anything?
          Perhaps time and space are concepts that come from no time and no space?
          In that case, everything changes, yet nothing does.
          Perceptions of reality make the 'play' what it is. I agree with you Richard, man's
          changing awareness is a primary factor in sensing the concept of 'time.'
          Sincerely, Susan Kalior

          Susan D. Kalior, M.A.
          Blue Wing Publications, Workshops, and Lectures
          www.bluewingworkshops.com
          The Other Side of God: The Eleven Gem Odyssey of Being
          Warriors in the Mist (a medieval dark fantasy)

          "Live the Mystery"