Re: [existlist] Re: Resistance is futile

  • Susan Kalior
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 2007
      However, nothing stays the same.
      Sincerely, Susan

      Susan D. Kalior, M.A.
      Blue Wing Publications, Workshops, and Lectures
      www.bluewingworkshops.com
      The Other Side of God: The Eleven Gem Odyssey of Being
      Warriors in the Mist (a medieval dark fantasy)

      "Live the Mystery"

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
        Susan said, >>"However, nothing stays the same."

        For change to be percieved it has to be contrasted against a changeless
        background.

        Sometimes I wonder if the laws of the Universe DO remain the same, and its
        only mans awareness that is changing

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
          > Sometimes I wonder if the laws of the Universe DO remain the same, and its
          > only mans awareness that is changing

          Neither, I would say.

          WS

        • Susan Kalior
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
            In the perception of time and space, lost and found exist.
            Outside of time and space, can anything?
            Perhaps time and space are concepts that come from no time and no space?
            In that case, everything changes, yet nothing does.
            Perceptions of reality make the 'play' what it is. I agree with you Richard, man's
            changing awareness is a primary factor in sensing the concept of 'time.'
            Sincerely, Susan Kalior