Re: bridge

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      Good news that you and Susan are well. I am spoiled about bridges
      myself. I try not to think about their collapse. I have been on high
      rise back-ups in and around Chicago sometimes sitting there stopped
      for thirty minutes or more. In certain places bumper to bumper
      watching the trafic go by in the other lanes the bridge swaying two
      feet or more. The one thing about Chicago freeways is they are always
      under construction. It can be a real thrill ride occasionally. Glad
      you are well. I figured you used 35. I'm guessing you are now on the
      University side of the river?

      As long as Brett Favre continues to play I'll watch football. When he
      retires I will retire from watching it. Personally I hope the Vikings
      get sold to a prison league along with Mike Vick from Atlanta. They
      can throw in Barry Bonds too.

      Trinidad