The Fall

  • jaime.denada
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Sincerely relieved to hear that all is well for some.

      Is this another example of the unethical prioritization of money over
      lives? Is the state a collective Clamence?

      Give me a horse, a pirogue and a civilized people. (Of course, I also
      need a wireless laptop, penicillin, etc.)

      Life has become so damn complicated and dangerous it's absurd.

      JD