decompress\breathing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Louise,I find myself upgrading internet security. I am the ad hoc
      security man and I am doing what I can to keep all the bad things out
      of my computers.This computer just came off four site changes.Wierd
      networks and lots of open air transmissions still freak me out. I just
      do not know enough to estimate the risk.So, I buy the Norton package
      and forget it all until it goes haywire.They found only two cookies
      and killed them both.How do I know that-----it is all in binary code
      which I do not read.If I rely on Norton I actually know little about
      it , probably because I liked the character on The Honeymooners.Surity
      is hard to come by nowbut I found my energies at a fine level on our
      trip. CSW must be driving back to CAL. I`m finished until the bad heat
      is over, AC and stabilise.WE find our life styles rearranging as we
      move away from the risky life and admit our mortality.Many of the old
      pastimes are physically out of reach but as yet I suffer little
      nostalgia in that a good deal of the pain still lingers.
      I made an attempt at coming up to standards with the politics but was
      T boned by The 300, Thermopoli,Marathon,Themistaclese and all that
      historical greek material.Interesting how the recorded history had
      great similarity to the Homeric leagends. It must be the Oracle. Bill