Re: [existlist] like a virgin

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      Smash infamy, the old Voltaire wrote. Nothing "fair and balanced"
      there. There is no other side to hear. Infamy has to be smashed, or we
      are squashed beneath the feet of this new aristocracy. Rather, shove it
      all up their laissez faire, sideways if possible and with a modicum of
      prejudice.

      If not, then run for your lives, because, in case you haven't been
      paying any attention, you have become a nuisance to these usurers and a
      needless expense to them.

      Ecrasez l'infame!
      WS