Havok and discontinuity

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
      Trinidad and CSW and Wil have been discussing with me all manner of
      mental states, most quite personal . Trust seems a necessary ingredient
      for the continuance of such . I have just seen Tallagada Nights and was
      in tears at the final song in the chorus.
      It is the driving itself that rules the situation. From walking to
      paddling a canoe to riding a bike, a ten meter boat, Corvette, BMW,
      Fiat, Aston Martin, H2, H3, it is the fully activated mind that
      controls.
      A minor man at arms plows the time terrane as order spreads with
      prosperity. But at the rear always the bandits, the camp followers and
      the racous din of profane disorder.
      How to deal with a world at such close odds? It is at the burning
      front of your hemispheres.Buoyed by the things you will never know,
      you respond and live or die. Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2007
        Gone, gone,gone. Off to the primary endangerment. Interests collide
        and I am happy to carry a number of hats. My offshore hat looks like
        it has been through a hurricane. Big leather strap in back , its
        given me many a headache but I still have some hair. I`m navagating
        around Ragbray . I know which car to take but you just do not want
        to run into a monster like that. Maby 15000 or more bikers. I`ve
        been in the locust swarm and it is the year of the cidkada. Staff
        members and spouses are riding the whole thing. They are with a team
        from an IC bike shop. They ride party, fast party. Way out of my
        livers range. They will do the mother on beer and whatever else they
        are cubed into. Peggy lost 20 and is a monster. Her old man is a
        bricklayer of monster indurance. I think their greatest enemy is of
        course the tornadoes but next the hangovers. Morrisons grand anthem
        of the morning will rule their lives. I have rationed out and eaten
        river clams and slept on cement in a pole building in a tornado.
        That kind of shit happens out there. Waking up in a puddle in your
        blown down bivouac tent is for sissies. Drink yourself to sleep and
        get up when it is warmer. It will get much warmer. Pour the right
        amount of the chosen liquid down your hole on scheadual. Piss in the
        corn and get your alloted dose of Ag chemicals. I think the
        pestacides really help but they still are neurotoxins. Drug,
        cvhemical, who knows all the substances our livers have delt with.
        Oxycontin is a legal drug but a judge just answered where it all
        came from. It is the hot, dangerous time of year, for the young the
        mating fever runs high. Young, hot, excited, drunk people I try to
        leave alone. I`m too old and so I look for a room with a steel door.
        Cilda likes the wild and I imagine she will demand to see the
        critter. A country clubber with a biker brain. Once more into the
        frey the storm troops are on the road, with kegs. The bears are
        waiting and the locals are aware. See you another week
      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2007
          Have a few for me!

          WS