Radical thoughts

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      I am watching the Scot terrorist attack and I am angry. Trinidad
      really pushes my buttons with his conspiracy ideas. Any thinking
      person has considered the massive security breakdown could have been
      an inside job. The problem is proving anything with the possible
      conspiritors in power.
      I was and am in favor of a much more massive retaliation against
      those we can identify, can destroy. The fact that it will not happen
      futhers my suspicions of close interaction of parts of our security
      apparatus and the terrorist cadre.We should have nuked Tora Bora and
      Bagdad should join Hiroshima as a glowing reminder of the vested
      power of the modern world.
      People like Mr. Stuart are essentially pacifist and therefore elicit
      no respect from me. The religous crackpots will respond to brute
      force but the very people Trinidad proposes to take power are the
      least likely to take action. So we will continus as the pitiful
      giant licking multiple ,non lethal wounds. We are not in our fathers
      world of Iwo Jima where we killed them back to a handful of ragged
      skeletons. Mr. Stuarts kind will condone the madness and butchery as
      long as it doesn`t splatter blood on his skirts. The CIA credo of
      managing small, regional conflicts is really a form of appeasment,
      Chamberland style. I doubt I will be around when the big house
      cleaning happens, Stuarts clan will see us limp along until a full
      calamity is the only possibility. Then everybody will have their
      skirt blown up, by a nuclear wind. Bill
    • Trinidad Cruz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
        Security did not breakdown. It was like "Crash" in "Bull Durham."

        "You believe this idiot is throwing a shutout, and he's shakin' me
        off? Batter here's a gift. The next one's gonna be the heater right
        down the middle."

        That was the project for the new American century. Disrespectful
        pieces of shit. I hope the Nascar crowd builds the gallows over a
        sewage treatment plant.

        tc

        > I am watching the Scot terrorist attack and I am angry. Trinidad
        > really pushes my buttons with his conspiracy ideas. Any thinking
        > person has considered the massive security breakdown could have been
        > an inside job. The problem is proving anything with the possible
        > conspiritors in power.
        > I was and am in favor of a much more massive retaliation against
        > those we can identify, can destroy. The fact that it will not happen
        > futhers my suspicions of close interaction of parts of our security
        > apparatus and the terrorist cadre.We should have nuked Tora Bora and
        > Bagdad should join Hiroshima as a glowing reminder of the vested
        > power of the modern world.
        > People like Mr. Stuart are essentially pacifist and therefore elicit
        > no respect from me. The religous crackpots will respond to brute
        > force but the very people Trinidad proposes to take power are the
        > least likely to take action. So we will continus as the pitiful
        > giant licking multiple ,non lethal wounds. We are not in our fathers
        > world of Iwo Jima where we killed them back to a handful of ragged
        > skeletons. Mr. Stuarts kind will condone the madness and butchery as
        > long as it doesn`t splatter blood on his skirts. The CIA credo of
        > managing small, regional conflicts is really a form of appeasment,
        > Chamberland style. I doubt I will be around when the big house
        > cleaning happens, Stuarts clan will see us limp along until a full
        > calamity is the only possibility. Then everybody will have their
        > skirt blown up, by a nuclear wind. Bill

      • jimstuart46
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
          Bill,

          You write:

          "I was and am in favor of a much more massive retaliation against
          those we can identify, can destroy. … We should have nuked Tora Bora
          and Bagdad should join Hiroshima as a glowing reminder of the vested
          power of the modern world.

          People like Mr. Stuart are essentially pacifist and therefore elicit
          no respect from me. The religous crackpots will respond to brute
          force but the very people Trinidad proposes to take power are the
          least likely to take action. So we will continus as the pitiful
          giant licking multiple ,non lethal wounds. We are not in our fathers
          world of Iwo Jima where we killed them back to a handful of ragged
          skeletons. Mr. Stuarts kind will condone the madness and butchery as
          long as it doesn`t splatter blood on his skirts."

          First, you suggest that I am both a pacifist and that I condone
          certain acts of violence. As these two things are inconsistent with
          each other, I guess you think I'm muddle headed as well.

          I do not condone the murderous acts of the radical Muslims. These
          acts are very wrong, particularly as they target civilians and not
          military personnel.

          I am also not a pacifist. I think the violence of the French
          Resistance was justified in trying to defeat Nazism.

          I understand that you do not have respect for me. Your suggestion
          that a nuclear bomb (of the Hiroshima type) should be dropped on
          Baghdad has resulted in me losing respect for your political views.

          I also wonder about your version of existentialism. It seems to me
          that it is certainly not a humanist version of existentialism.
          Humanism is all about having respect for all human beings, finding
          significance in them. Part of this means seeing others who are
          superficially very different from ourselves, as essentially like
          ourselves. Thus the ordinary civilians of Baghdad who are trying to
          eke out a worthwhile existence amidst the carnage and anarchy are
          human beings like you or me. The fact that you want to kill them all
          puts you on the same level as the radical Muslim suicide bomber who
          also wants to kill the civilians on the enemy side.

          Jim