About Zen, let's forget it and talk about something fun!

  • Deborah Yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Jo�o,

      Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not think that my schedule permits
      anything beyond just doing my research and school and looking for a job.

      I do want to say, however that you are a brilliant person and I would
      have been lucky to discuss zen with you. But to tell you the truth,
      I am really overcommitted.

      Keep in touch with me and share what you will about whatever, but
      I'm sorry to say that taking on any more reading is not possible for me.

      sorry to disappoint in that respect. let's talk about something
      fun, okay. today i plan to meander around and goof off! So, email
      me tomorrow after I've had my silliness!

      Cheers,

      Debbie:)