current existential writing

  • Eric Maisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Hello, all:

      A few days ago I asked if anyone knew of some good contemporary existential
      writing. I wasn't clear enough and got replies about reading Sartre and
      Camus--but I meant current existential writing, say in the period 1990 -
      present. Who would the "top ten" current/contemporary existential writers
      be?--or if there aren't that many, how about the top three?

      Best,

      Eric

      ericmaisel@...
      ericmaisel@...

      for information on Eric Maisel's books and services
      please visit http://www.ericmaisel.com

      for information on Ten Zen Seconds,
      the next step in mindfulness practice,
      please visit http://www.tenzenseconds.com

      phone 415 824 2113

      Don�t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
      Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/