RE: [existlist] Re: Any excuse

  • Chris Lofting
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007

      A. Tipler (and de Chardin) cover a focus on us making God through our
      consciousness.

      See Tipler's book "The Physics of Immortality".

      IOW there is none now but there will be! Gets into the need for many to
      justify the sense of 'god' etc., need for, demand for, desire for (Lacan).

      Chris.
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2007
        Thanks Bill. You're right, the thing about religio-types is that they cannot
        help themselves from "testimonials". Thinking stops and rationalization
        begins. It is very tiring.

        Wil