RE: [existlist] Ending my discussion of IDM

  • Chris Lofting
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007

      <snip>

      > Hurray for your IDM theory! At last a thinker has come up with a
      > theory, a "system", which can explain everything. Hegel would be
      > proud of you!

      ;-) You don't understand - the IDM work is not an ontology, it is
      epistemology setting down the ground for ontological focus - as such it
      covers the general, the 'language of the vague' that you immediately try to
      make crisp! - it seeds, guides, from unconscious levels what comes out of
      your mouth - in your case an extreme position of the singular and so focused
      on the point and so missing the field. But that's ok, that is your
      limitation that you will have to deal with.

      Chris.