Tweeking the enigma machine

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 12:07 PM
      When the nazi developed their code machine it was considered an act
      of subtrifuge by the intelligence services of the western democracys.
      That contention was bolstered by the SS executions of code breakers.
      Since the apparition of the necromancer here at existlist many have
      attempted to decipher the odd linguistics of a person or group which
      demands to be consulted in only necromancer parliance. I refuse.

      Posts which are so encoded are an egoists affront to the attempts of
      others to see order amoung the mountains of trash written with bad
      intent. Necromancers enigma machine is not up to nazi standards, it is
      thin and guilty of the sort of cherry picking for ideas we have often
      seen in other grand theorists. Bring it down to existentialism, necro,
      or take it away. Bill