gggg-gook

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      Science viewed as an extension of authority is an impossibility.
      Weather you view authority as a caball of conspirators or some literary
      body of law, that entity is opposed to freedom. I do not think
      science cares for freedom or opposes it. It is minds that oppose
      freedom and science is but a method devised by minds.
      Now why does authority not interface with all of science? I think
      because authority is is but a part of the number of minds it can never
      examine all thought, learn all the facts discovered by science.
      Science can be an extension of the survival instinct and as flight
      makes up half the theory the bellocose authoritarian can accumulate a
      great number of scars. Our old hero Achilles is the great prime example
      of the futility of complete body armour. The authoritarians have all
      but outlawed offence as they greatly fear random violence. We seem
      headed for a smart, cookie cutter society. I am deciding if I should
      open Bill Richardsons campaign letter. Dealing with professional
      authoritarin candidates is a high level mind game. I know I am
      susceptable because the letter interests me. Why because of his self
      aggrandising TV commercial. So I am off to meet the wisard. Bill