Re. Mortal combat

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 1:29 PM
      I think an intelligent person can make a case for any plan of action.
      Next you need to find out why he would advocate such a course.
      Macheavelli showed us how to put the black hand in the glove but he was
      just activating Dante. How you burn for what you have done is a
      frightning threat. It actually drew me away from mysticism as I refused
      to live in a world so wicked. Now we are living out an era ruled by
      the chaotics. We will probably elect Newt just to explore the depths
      of darkness. I think if you hope to understand the world today you need
      a knowledge of crude . The powers that be are wedded to petroleum and
      no matter how the pure business bureaucrats try to dampen the effects
      of a run wild commodity, it just gets more valuable. Surrogate armies
      are fighting over it all over the world. So it seems that since we see
      terrorism as a tactic we could conquer it if we had the will. But we
      have George Bush ,he understands crude. Back to the inferno as we
      ferment dreams of energy self sufficency. After all the death and
      subtrafuge I do not see us going back to some moral stance. There are
      fanatics of many sorts at the molten center of this situation.
      Allowing them to ignite and neutralise themselves may be inevitable but
      who trusts the radius of the blast? Bill