Biodiversity

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 3:44 AM
      It takes all sorts to make a world, I guess, or even a list. The
      systems language, if language it be, exemplified here recently by
      Chris L. does seem to my own literary sensibility to cry out for a
      counterbalancing Swiftian talent to help keep it within bounds, so to
      speak. Maybe in any case the phenomenon is purely aesthetic, a blend
      of myth and logic to blind the mathematically illiterate multitudes,
      to whose number I may plausibly belong. Only scepticism to offer,
      accordingly. I plead fatigue. Time for a late breakfast.

      Louise