Wondering why revisited

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2007
      I find something very similar with a dust up we had months back with a
      fellow that I think was some kind of preacher from Australia or New
      Zealand. There was the same sort of driven gibberish put forth with a
      messianic zeal. If I remember the whole barrage of random language was
      held forth in a psudoscientific framework. He was barred or dismembered
      or zapped in the fashon that befalls us if we falter here. I
      understand the third time you implode. Bill