RE: [existlist] tabby cat 2

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2001
      hi Bill,

      I find as I get older, hiding ones sentimental side becomes of less
      importance. I even cry at movies.

      The Tabby Cat bit was simply a vehicle upon which to try out my thinking on
      how one would deal with a new environment. It is a common circumstance and
      I managed in the end to come up with a philosophical point of view. It was
      worth the effort.