no criticism necessary

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      Son, I think you bested my record here in relating the most biased
      assumptions in the least amount of time. Existentialism cannot have
      come before even your particular brand of dialectical monism. In a
      dialectical sense it is you who are archaic. Most of us here are not
      particularly in need of a scientific education. As existentialists we
      consider science to be one of the necessary considerations in the
      acting out of our personal individual existential projects, and our
      authenticity, contrary to what you think, is based in the facticity
      that we act with the "knowledge" that knowledge is a limited view into
      the limited - whoa surprise! a human view into the human. We don't
      need no education.

      Trinidad