The other

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      Trinidad, You made more of it than I. I found the web site even less
      provocative of prior knowledge. It is words in boxes with cryptic
      snippits of non sentance language. If it is existentialism the author
      [authors] will need translate into some form of recognisable language
      in order to expose any latent meaning. I doubt that is their objective
      and suspect a more cynical motive. Please recall the break out of
      Edward when he escaped into Nooism. He was obsessed with his new toy
      and would talk of nothing but the thing he had created.
      Perhaps we are the deciples being tought by the new messiah but my ass
      is getting chapped with the winds of change. So far those blasts blow
      cold and I think will deserve moderation after the thrill is gone.
      Accomodation seems as a relationship with the Taliban, my way or
      highway.
      This could be more like the hippie revolution and has more to do with
      style than content. Like chill man or you will be ripped off for being
      uncool. I felt like I am being accousted by Manson with a theasaurus.
      Now I am regaining my composure after the exposure cannot decide to
      strip or just remain naked. Dingle dangle, I wonder what these new sort
      eat? I will return to my hut with the ravenous dwarf I have chosen.
      Babba Yagga says hello. Bill