Re: crunching

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Trinidad,

      I didn't understand everything you wrote, but your arguments against
      post-modernism from an existentialist perspective ring true to me.

      I agree that agnosticism is an easy way out, and from what I have read
      post-modernism does seem to take that easy route.

      Despite sharing your dislike of post-modernism, I still think a
      feeling of wonder at existence is a good starting point for developing
      a personal outlook on life. If the post-modernists have picked up on
      this idea, or a related idea, they can't be all bad.

      Jim