Re: State of wonder

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Bill,

      "---You figure it out."

      I guess you're giving the thumbs down to wonder.

      I guess you're also giving the thumbs down to Nietzsche's "Yes to
      life".

      Yes, the world is a nasty place, human beings are often full of hate
      and self-indulgence.

      So on your understanding of existentialism, how do you manage to live
      an authentic existence? How is it possible to make the world a better
      place?

      Jim