Far away from deconstruction

  • jimstuart46
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Louise,

      My own failings are in the opposite direction to you. I am over-
      analytical – strong on reason and weak on feeling.

      Perhaps that is why I am attracted to Kierkegaard – to inspire me to
      make up for my lack. Kierkegaard emphasizes that what is of most value
      is passion. Without strong feeling, intensity and resolute action, an
      individual is a mere shadow human being.

      Jim