to Jim

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      I don't reflect: I think. Over many years. Instincts develop, that
      represent the reduplication of thought in existence. Modern economic
      conditions and the very peculiar combinations of academic disciplines,
      technologies, and largely informal populist political groupings,
      delimit the realm of the possible. In the case of one like myself,
      highly volatile in temperament, and variable in powers of judgment,
      even resentment seems like a form of reduplication. Not desirable,
      though, and ethically culpable.

      Louise