Re: a pecker bigger

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2007
      > Great formula makes your pecker looong

      I haven't long been looking for this but perhaps it is the new age of philosophy? If I had a
      longer pecker perhaps I'd be a bigger dick?

      Dr. Dick Tracy, Detective Exuberant
    • jaime.denada
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
        Ah, phallogocentrism rears its head. In Plato's pharmacy that which
        cures also kills, in the text, that is. Opposites don't need to
        attract, they're nearly the same thing, off center, so to speak. Many
        want to erect and/or worship structures but not question that they were
        founded on nothing. That's the long and short of it.

        JD

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2007
          Oh brother!

          WS

          Ah, phallogocentrism rears its head. In Plato's pharmacy that
          which
          cures also kills, in the text, that is. Opposites don't need to
          attract, they're nearly the same thing, off center, so to speak. Many
          want to erect and/or worship structures but not question that they
          were
          founded on nothing. That's the long and short of it.

          JD

          > > Great formula makes your pecker looong
          >
          > I haven't long been looking for this but perhaps it is the new age
          of
          philosophy? If I had a
          > longer pecker perhaps I'd be a bigger dick?
          >
          > Dr. Dick Tracy, Detective Exuberant

          from AOL at AOL.com.
          =0