Re: [existlist] Re: Magic - The big why ... !!!

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
      Jim

      Both *chuckle* If you can create a rabbit out of thin air, you can probably also have a greater understading of god and goddess. If you have other sences of reality you will probably be able to create rabbits out of thin air.

      *smile* Did that make sence or was I too sleepy ??

      Basically I'm looking into magic both for the magic itself and to apply it to do things as a "practical tool", as well as for the hunt for higher understanding of the internal and external. I have a slight overweight against the higher understanding though.

      Angelic
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "