Re: [existlist] Whoops!

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      On Apr 03, 2007, at 11:31, eupraxis@... wrote:

      > Sorry all, I hit "send" when I thought I hit spell check. Sorry
      > for the errors.

      I thought someone told us words don't matter? ;)

      My greatest problem with most modern philosophy is that it is
      relativistic. I think words matter, deeds matter, and some things are
      wrong. I think that's why I like dictionaries, grammar guides, and a
      bit of German Idealism from time to time.

      (This is a joke, people.... )

      - C. S. Wyatt
      that I shall be.
    • eupraxis@aol.com