Whoops!

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      Sorry all, I hit "send" when I thought I hit spell check. Sorry for the errors.

      WS

    • Exist List Moderator
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
        On Apr 03, 2007, at 11:31, eupraxis@... wrote:

        > Sorry all, I hit "send" when I thought I hit spell check. Sorry
        > for the errors.

        I thought someone told us words don't matter? ;)

        My greatest problem with most modern philosophy is that it is
        relativistic. I think words matter, deeds matter, and some things are
        wrong. I think that's why I like dictionaries, grammar guides, and a
        bit of German Idealism from time to time.

        (This is a joke, people.... )

        - C. S. Wyatt
        that I shall be.
      • eupraxis@aol.com