Badiou

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 8:49 AM
      TC (et alia),

      As you are already familiar with dense texts, I can't recommend Alain Badiou enough. He is in the constellation of folks like Sartre, Foucault, Lacan and others, but is quite original nonetheless. I find that I am full agreement with him, and then without warning he pokes me in the eye. Exhilarating.

      There is great "secondary" text called "Badiou, A Subject to Truth" (Minnesota, 2003) that I can recommend as well. Gets your blood going.

      Best,
      WS