Boomshakalaka

  • jaime.denada
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      Genocide is a very old story without an epilogue. New technology won't
      prove more efficient, just flesh out a few more horrifying chapters.
      What happens in the mind of the writer should usually stay in the mind
      of the writer. J
    • Trinidad Cruz
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jaime.denada" <jaime.denada@...> wrote:

        "Genocide is a very old story without an epilogue. New technology
        won't prove more efficient, just flesh out a few more horrifying
        chapters. What happens in the mind of the writer should usually stay
        in the mind of the writer." J

        If any of this is directed my way, you are preaching to the choir, and
        hilariously so.

        tc
      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007