Helping out

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      The pope wants more population in europe. He wants more population
      to raise his churches numbers . All those single, Italian boys are
      not going to church. They are living with mom and spending their
      money on themselves. The pope wants them to spend their money on him
      and his gawd.
      The family values movement is being pecked apart from the bottom and
      the top. From the top ,business limits salaries and raises prices,
      from the bottom the expenses of child rearing increase as more and
      more restrictive legislation limits personal freedom.
      In response the faith based wrap into a tighter and more isolated
      caball. It just isn`t working for them and they react most
      negatively because from their viewpoint it just isn`t fair. The
      mortages they signed have ballooned to unpayable levels. How can one
      be forty and moving back into an apartment? Why can`t I sell my
      half million dollar submansion? Why doesn`t the pope help me with my
      mortage or the child care, or the groceries for all these kids.
      The europeans , long accustomed to evolutionary based thought,
      understand the pie is only so large. Fewer europeans means more pie
      for the individual. Raising children for god and the pope just makes
      you starve. Our right wing base has not lived in a world that has
      ceased to reward them, but the bubble is bursting. They just do not
      understand the dismal science of economics and population. Why can`t
      they have the five bedroom house, four cars and four kids. Why
      doesn`t jesus provide scholarships for their substandard children?
      Why arn`t their prayers answered?
      The world is slowly turning to the rational planners. Evolution
      rewards those who have made sound decisions. Sure you can still get
      squashed by a hummer but looking twice is good practice. Now I hear
      the piteous crying for help. The desperation obviates the
      embarassment to turning to the unbelievers. Maby we should give them
      a break, give to the charities that might help them, vote for
      agendae that hold them up. No ,I think not. Some win, some lose,
      accept your winnings and die happy. You have won. Bill