Re: [existlist] zetetical acataleptic efforts

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
      JD,

      I would not criticize Sartre for his political leanings, and I have
      much respect for the later work, in particular. The humanism debate is
      sometimes confusing, as the concept is sometimes the grist for a proxy
      war for theological issues concerning the Self and so forth (sorry for
      the mixed metaphor).

      I also do not necessarily disagree with you on the fascism subject,
      btw, although my take on TC is obviously different from yours. We all
      tow a variety of 'lines', sometimes rhetorically or polemically,
      sometimes for fun, sometimes just to avoid any straight-jacketing, even
      if (maybe especially if?) the jacket fits.

      WS