RE: [existlist] Existentialist Tabby Cat

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
      I was thinking a bit more on this. I came to the conclusion that it is
      action which defines the cat. This is existentialist in the sense of
      choices for action. If I freeze frame the cat while it is walking in the
      grass or when snuggling up to the warm fire, it is inherently the same cat.
      In other words, we define ourselves by our actions, not by what plain of
      reference we happen to be in at the time.