Due respect.......

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      giggle, giggle, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      "With respect to language, philosophy can only point out how, by
      the 'coherent deformation' of gestures and sounds, man manages to
      speak an anonymous language and, through the 'coherent deformation'
      of this language to express what only existed for him."

      before that he said......

      However, when it is a matter fo speech, or body, or of history, where
      THERE IS RISK OF DESTROYING WHAT ONE IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND, for
      example, of REDUCING language to thought or thought to language, one
      can only make visible THE PARADOX OF EXPRESSION. Merleau-Ponty

      So, it is no wonder you don't wish to talk to someone you DON'T
      COMPREHEND, ME. YOU DON'T COMPREHEND ME, especially when you call me
      a California Dreamer, Buddy. You don't know what *I* mean when I use
      the word SOUL. Back to empathy..........some might TRY to
      understand.....I try to understand all the shit mass culture
      stereotypes plant in our perverted consciousness.....like
      Californiaism........I ain't from California. Sola