I know, you don't like me because I found that 'cross' symbol on the internet

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      and put it by my name last year.

      I'll bet I know, you don't like me because of that word angel. What is
      it, you think I came on here to be 'an angel'......no, THAT is my
      actual first name. I put it with sola, which means soul alone. That's
      it, atheists don't like the word angel. It is my name that makes a
      member here throw up. Angel