Hans Christian Andersen

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      I love Hans Christian Andersen, the writer of fairytales. He is one of
      my favorite writers. Very sad are many fairy tales. Maybe even most of
      them are sad.

      Why curse Kierkegaard....he is not responsible for me. I found him, I
      don't think he found me. Blame me for my beliefs, not him. Most
      Christians don't even know who he is, so no need to curse. Happiness is
      in the air because the music ministers at Catholic churches usually
      choose REALLT UGLY music these days. They have infiltrated the most
      beautiful element.......and have taken away perhaps the most glorious
      part of worship. They play off key cacophonous crap and call it music.
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
        Just keep on the medication.

        I love Hans Christian Andersen, the writer of fairytales. He
        is one of
        my favorite writers. Very sad are many fairy tales. Maybe even most of
        them are sad.

        Why curse Kierkegaard....he is not responsible for me. I found him, I
        don't think he found me. Blame me for my beliefs, not him. Most
        Christians don't even know who he is, so no need to curse. Happiness
        is
        in the air because the music ministers at Catholic churches usually
        choose REALLT UGLY music these days. They have infiltrated the most
        beautiful element.......and have taken away perhaps the most glorious
        part of worship. They play off key cacophonous crap and call it music.

        from AOL at AOL.com.
        =0