Re: [existlist] Re: Quantum Psychoziolocist, et alia

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      Schroedinger,

      Not sure what cat you used in that box of yours, but our new friend's feline
      is clearly from Cheshire: eternal and soulful smiles, wrought without any
      obvious causality (other than a pesky prefrontal lobe, perhaps). More spiritual
      than intellectual (as intellectuals can "lie right to your face", it is said
      (and what is more outrageous than THAT?), whereas spirits have peek experiences
      that can never lie -- or die, it would seem).

      WS
      putting toe in Heraclitus' river