Re: Why do we confuse 'conceptually' those who CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
      I have a firm inkling as to where Dawkins is coming from, alas it
      remains an inkling, though. I have my suspicions, because he does not
      seem to be such a big fan of the poetic view. This I discovered in
      Unraveling the Rainbow. Gee, why would someone want to unravel the
      rainbow....the way it fits together is beautiful.