Re: Why do we confuse 'conceptually' those who CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
      "follow", NOT 'follows'......edit

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, † Angel Sola <sola_blue_angel@...>
      wrote:

      > with those who follows Christ's teachings?
      >
      > Isn't that a problematic situation in human relations?
      >
      > Sterotyping, what do you think of it?
      >
      > I don't like it myself.
      >
      > Sola (just joined, so that means I am a new member)

    • glnntm
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
        wrote:

        > with those who follows Christ's teachings?
        >
        > Isn't that a problematic situation in human relations?
        >
        > Sterotyping, what do you think of it?
        >
        > I don't like it myself.
        >
        > Sola (just joined, so that means I am a new member)

        Read Richard Dawkins, or view his documentary "The Virus of Faith"
      • † Angel Sola
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
          I have a firm inkling as to where Dawkins is coming from, alas it
          remains an inkling, though. I have my suspicions, because he does not
          seem to be such a big fan of the poetic view. This I discovered in
          Unraveling the Rainbow. Gee, why would someone want to unravel the
          rainbow....the way it fits together is beautiful.