Why do we confuse 'conceptually' those who CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN

  • † Angel Sola
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
      with those who follows Christ's teachings?

      Isn't that a problematic situation in human relations?

      Sterotyping, what do you think of it?

      I don't like it myself.

      Sola (just joined, so that means I am a new member)
    • † Angel Sola
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
        "follow", NOT 'follows'......edit

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, † Angel Sola <sola_blue_angel@...>
        wrote:

        > with those who follows Christ's teachings?
        >
        > Isn't that a problematic situation in human relations?
        >
        > Sterotyping, what do you think of it?
        >
        > I don't like it myself.
        >
        > Sola (just joined, so that means I am a new member)

      • glnntm
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
          wrote:

          > with those who follows Christ's teachings?
          >
          > Isn't that a problematic situation in human relations?
          >
          > Sterotyping, what do you think of it?
          >
          > I don't like it myself.
          >
          > Sola (just joined, so that means I am a new member)

          Read Richard Dawkins, or view his documentary "The Virus of Faith"
        • † Angel Sola
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007
            I have a firm inkling as to where Dawkins is coming from, alas it
            remains an inkling, though. I have my suspicions, because he does not
            seem to be such a big fan of the poetic view. This I discovered in
            Unraveling the Rainbow. Gee, why would someone want to unravel the
            rainbow....the way it fits together is beautiful.