Re: Bleak private hells

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
      Hey Bill,
      I watched the innocuous "docudrama" on the bone boxes last Sunday.
      Quite written down for the masses, kinda "anti-sundayschool". The
      Koppel show after was fun and more informative. One could clearly see
      the political rift at the top. The animosity was pungent. There is a
      rift in policy for sure. I hope I live long enough to see the crap
      really begin to stink. Maybe then we'll have some real sewage treatment.

      tc