Re: Just bonkers

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007

      "The recent judicial expose concerning the internment of Anne Nicole
      Smith shows the frailty of judicial renderings. That judge was nearly
      in a broken emotional state. He was in no condition to rule on any
      case ."

      I think we can chalk the victim, the judge, and a couple of the
      lawyers in this case up to better living through chemistry. C. S.
      Lewis would call it: "The Hyenas, The Bitch, and The Medicine Bag -
      The Chronicles of Big Pharma". Seriously though look for Stern to be
      indicted and Len Bias to apply. Eventually there will be a trailer
      shrine to Anna and her son called "Diggerland" complete with methadone
      cocktails and picnic table pots of golden roses.

      I must admit I like Brit's new haircut. A kinda positivist fashion
      statement - HIV positive that is; and oh that umbrella thrusting was
      kinda Capote, factory girl, bayou sensual! Thank God she hasn't OD'd
      yet. Gillette is soliciting her for commercials on the Playboy channel
      to shave Billy Gibbons while nude in a hot rod setting the road on
      fire. Paris will play the hitchhiker, and Billy and Brit will take her
      "skinny legs and all".

      tc