The Off Switch is On

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      "But it's too late baby, now it's too late
      Though we really did try to make it
      Something inside has died and I can't hide
      And I just can't fake it ..."

      In an authentic way, I've returned to the former self I'd forgotten, in
      order to realize the person I want to become. I'm preparing to head
      west and south, to places where blood and salsa run hot and thick,
      where it's not so fucking cold. I'm riding shotgun to protect whatever
      tender treasures are left in my strong box.

      AdiĆ³s