Re: The offensive

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
      The final goal of the neo-cons like Bush, Cheney, Howard et al, and
      corporate communitarians like the Clintons and Blair is the same. Big
      business running the world and holding all the power. The argument is
      only over timing. The neo-cons argue we can't wait (oil, global
      warming, China, etc.) while the communitarians argue that it must be
      done slowly, and we must make a show of social conscience, or we will
      have domestic anarchy. It has occurred to me, given the typical
      refractory way the neo-cons present their agenda, that they are well
      prepared for that eventuality. Ironically it will be "The School Of
      The Americas" come to America. Illegal immigrants will be at the camps
      all right - they'll be the guards. Bush will go forward. They have the
      bases covered.

      tc