Re: [existlist] mainstream, statistics, etc.

  • Asbjørn Clemmensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      I believe the term "masses" is only meant as a reference to those who do not question
      anything. It's not meant as a label to be stuck on certain groups in society - it only
      describes the lack of critical thought.

      There is no doubt that the masses, the way you use the term, also covers interesting
      individuals with something to say (and something to think), but the instant they do,
      they're not part of the masses (by my definition) anymore.

      - Asbjørn