Fine answer and somewhat thought out.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      I want you to take this group , mess with it, help it . Bill
    • josemanuel corleone
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        take this group? how do you mean bill?

        bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote: I want you to take this group , mess with it, help it . Bill

        " by convention there is color, by convention sweetness, by convention bitterness,
        but in reality there are only atoms and space " -democritus